Gates open: 9:00 a.m.
Shows begin: 11:30 a.m.
This will be the first airshow to be held at the Angelina County Airport in more than 20 years! There will be an amazing group of world class aerobatic pilots, static displays, and war birds for this show at Angelina County Airport south of Lufkin, Texas, including the Texas T-Cart. There also will be food and craft vendors.
Gates will open at 9:00 a.m. on the day of the Angelina Air Fest, and performances will begin around 11:30 a.m.
Angelina County Air Fest 2015 features a 1928 Ford AT4 Tri Motor, P51 Mustang, Waco Biplane, F4U Corsair, Russian Mig17 and more. Get up close, meet the pilots and take pictures.
Ages 5 and under- free
Ages 6-11- $8
Ages 12 and up- $10
Military- $4 with a military ID
Profits from this event will benefit the Toys for Tots campaigns in Angelina and Trinity Counties.
If you are interested in learning more about the aerial acrobats that will be performing, follow their individual links below!
- Skip Stewart: http://www.prometheusbiplane.com/
- Randy Ball, Mig 17: http://www.fighterjets.com/
- Randy Henderson, Texas T Cart: http://www.texastcart.com/
- Adam Baker, Playful Extra: www.adambakeraerobatics.com
- Eagle Aerial-The Beast: http://www.flyeagleaerial.com/
- Kate Kyer, Pitts: facebook.com/katekyeraerobatics
- Tora, Zeroes: www.toratoratora.com
For vendor or exhibitor information or tickets, please contact the Lufkin Convention and Visitors Bureau at (936) 633-0349.